Greencrafts is an environmental art & craft group involved in staging vibrant and cutting-edge craft events. Due to the success of Greencrafts at the festival last year, this year they are getting a bigger space this year, to fill with a diverse range of workshops. This includes lots more textile activities including felting, weaving, spinning, crochet, etc...
- Feltworks will be making hair extensions & juggling balls,
- Felt Divine will be doing a range of felting activities:purse, bowl, mat, picture.
- The Crazy Felters will be making bags & lights, hats & slippers and other accessories.
- Ring A Ring O Roses will be making willow & flowers headwear
- Stitchlily has a range of activities from spinning, making alternative yarn, fabric 'make and do', and a crocheted Electric Picnic Blanket.
- Workhouse Studios will be making all sorts of jewellery using re-cycled materials: plastic, fabric, paper, metal, etc..
In the Global Green area Re-Dress, will be promoting Ethical Fashion - You Are What You Wear.