Monday, November 2, 2009

Knit 'nd Make, Rathmines, Dublin



A new Wool & Haberdashery shop has opened in the Swan Centre, Rathmines, Dublin in October, called Knit 'nd Make.

"As a new venture, we are growing according to our customers needs so at the moment we are carrying a selection of yarns, patterns, needles and notions as well as a small haberdashery section.  We will be holding beginners knitting and crochet classes in the shop starting later this month and hope to expand our learning zone in the new year.

Knit 'nd Make
Unit 17A
The Swan Centre
Rathmines
Dublin

T: 01 4126744
E: info@knitandmake.ie
W: www.knitandmake.ie

Share/Bookmark

2 comments:

UnderMeOxter said...

Hurray! A knitting shop in Rathmines again. I used to go to the one in the Post Office years ago when I lived in a flat in Rathmines.
Congratulations, I wish you every success. I must come over and have a gander soon.

r1000 said...

I live near the shop and before it opened i had to go out to dundrum. Then that shop closed and i was stuck.Not anymore,now i go every week to this store and its great! 10/10 from me!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails