Sunday, November 20, 2011

Christmas Craft Fairs 2011

Apologies for the lack of posts the past week or so, I've been really busy with general life stuff!! I haven't had the time to update the blog.

I've received lots of emails about Christmas Craft Fairs that are taking place around the country, and normally I post about them all, but this year, there seems to be an awful lot more, and I just dont have the time to sort/edit and post them all. So I've decided this year, not to post any. Sorry! Next year, I promise to be more organised.

There are lots of places to advertise, and find out about craft fairs around the country. Here are a few places I recommend advertising your craft fair.

www.ccoi.com Crafts Council of Ireland website

www.irishcraftupdate.com I highly recommend contacting Karen, her noticeboard and e-newsletter have a great readership.

www.twitter.com if you are not on twitter already, sign up. Its a fantastic instant (and free) way to get lots of advertising, and there are lots of very helpful people on it. I find it easier than Facebook. The Woolly Way doesn't have a twitter account of its own, its too much for me to handle at the minute, but I'm there as stitchlily. I'll gladly pass on any info for you.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails