Thursday, November 29, 2012

Apologies! and Christmas Shows

Sorry folks for the lack of updates all November. I've been super busy, and just not had the chance to update.

Apologies to anyone who got in touch. I will be going through the emails and replying to everyone, so bear with me!

Christmas Shows
I decided last year, and will be doing the same this year, to not advertise Christmas Craft Fairs on the blog. There are too many for me to cope with, and unless its specifically textile, I wont be advertising them.

If you are running a Christmas Craft Fair, and want to spread the word, I suggest contacting the following:

The Crafts Council www.ccoi.ie
Irish Craft Update www.irishcraftupdate.com
                            www.facebook.com/IrishCraftUpdate

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails