handmAid is a craft day in aid of homelessness in Dublin City (www.homeless.ie; more info here).
Be there! Saturday 14th September 2013, in Damer Hall on Stephen’s Green, from 10.30am to 4.30pm; it costs just €5 entry & under 12s are free. All proceeds are going to the Capuchin Day Centre for Homeless People. If you can’t be there in person, but would like to support the Day Centre for Homeless People through the event, just click our MyCharity page here.
Three Crafty Ways To Help!1. Take part in a class! There will be classes in different crafts going on all day.
2. Go shopping! The market stall table will have lots of lovely handmade items to buy, and craft supplies to stock up on.
3. Stitch n bitch! Come and sit in on a big stitch n bitch, buy some bake-sale cake, and drink some donated coffee.
Want to know more, or to volunteer for any part of handmAid?
Drop us a line – firstname.lastname@example.org or tweet us @handmaidcraft.
PS we are looking for donations! If you could…
- bake something for the cake sale
- set free some of your stash for the market table
- donate something you’ve made yourself for the market table
- give us some scraps that we can use for teaching materials
… then please do! Email us and we’ll come and collect it. Thanks so much!